Installation & Maintenance
- Shipped with 1800 pop-top™ flush plug to keep out dirt during installation.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- 5 pop-up heights.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
- Flow and radius adjustment screw.
- Wide choice of nozzles (spray pattern, trajectory angle and radius of throw)
A solution to all applications
- Built-in sam check valve holds back up to 4.2 m of elevation difference on 1804-SAM, 1806-SAM and 1812-SAM models. Ideal for turf and flower beds on slopes or in areas with changing elevation.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Pressure: 1.0 to 2.1 bar
- Spacing: 0.6 to 5.5 m
- Flow by: 0 at 0,6 bar or greater; 0,02 m3/h otherwise
- 1/2” female threaded bottom inlet
- Exposed diameter: 5.7 cm
- Body height 1804: 15.0 cm
- Pop-up height 1804: 10.0 cm