- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
AUTOMATIC ARC RETURN
This patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
The patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
PART- AND FULL-CIRCLE IN ONE MODEL
Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees.
HEADED AND SLOTTED SET SCREW
Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.
OPTIONAL RECLAIMED WATER ID
Purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used.
DRAIN CHECK VALVE (UP TO 3.0 M OF ELEVATION)
As air in the system piping can cause long-term damage to rotors and plumbing, the drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.
- Radius: 4.9 to 14.0 m
- Flow rate: 0.07 to 3.23 m3/hr; 1.2 to 53.8 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 4.5 bar; 170 to 450 kPa
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Precipitation rates: 10 mm/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
PGP Ultra Models Chart