Now, the PCC will easily accommodate Hunter’s Solar Sync® without additional wiring. The new Solar Sync dial position makes it easy to upgrade and program any PCC to smart control. The Hunter Solar Sync is a smart device which calculates evapotranspiration (ET) and adjusts Hunter controllers daily based on local weather conditions, resulting in water savings and conservation.
- Number of stations: 12
- Type: PCC: Fixed
- Independent irrigation programs: 3
- Independent lighting programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- Max. station run time: 6 hours
- Solar Sync dial position: now available with built-in Solar Sync programming for increased installation efficiency
- Solar Sync delay feature: allows adjustments to be postponed for up to 99 days
- Cycle and Soak feature built in: reduces runoff
- Lighting programs built in: allows the ability to add landscape lighting control
- Added knockouts offer additional flexibility
- Programmable rain delay: prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- Non-volatile memory: keeps programs indefinitely— without battery backup
- Rain sensor bypass: allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- One touch manual start and advance: allows user to start or test any station
EASY RETRIEVE™ MEMORY
A manual back-up utility that stores complete controller scheduling and setup information in back-up memory. This allows the saved watering schedule to be restored at any time. This can be used to set a controller back to its initial settings after tampering or at the beginning of a new season.
AUTOMATIC SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
Automatic short circuit protection is a feature found in all Hunter AC powered controllers. This feature automatically detects electrical faults, which are typically caused by wiring issues. Only affected stations are skipped, allowing all other stations to water normally as programmed. There are no fuses to blow or internal circuit breakers to trip, so complete irrigation system shutdown is avoided.
The QuickCheck feature makes field wiring issues easy to assess with the push of a button. QuickCheck displays an ERR message when a field wiring short is detected on a particular station number.
SEASONAL ADJUSTMENT: GLOBAL OR AUTOMATIC UPDATES WITH SOLAR SYNC
This feature allows for quick adjustments to irrigation run times through a percentage scale. During peak season, set the seasonal adjustment to 100%. If weather conditions require less water, enter the appropriate percentage value (i.e. 50%) to cut down irrigation run times without the need to adjust each station in the program. This model offers two different ways to use Seasonal Adjustment to reduce water usage: Global and Daily.
Global: The Global option provides a Seasonal Adjustment percentage to all station Run Times on all of the controller's Programs.
Daily: With the addition of a Solar Sync ET Sensor, the controller has the ability to automatically implement daily adjustments based on measured local weather.
DELAY BETWEEN STATIONS
Users can program a delay between stations as the controller advances from one station to the next. This delay can range from a few seconds (to permit slow-closing valves additional time to close) to a much longer period of time (to allow pressure tanks time to recharge), based on user requirements.
The ability to specify which program or stations will be shut down in response to a specific sensor alarm. This allows stations or programs unaffected by the sensor to continue automatic operations.
Day(s) of the week can be programmed OFF in advance, so that irrigation does not occur regardless of program interval schedules. For example, if the gardener mows the lawn on Saturday, the Non-Water Days feature allows Saturday to be programmed OFF, so that watering will not occur.
- Transformer input: 230 VAC
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- Pump/master valve
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: -18º C to 66º C